/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Sunday, December 6, 2009

What would you like to see here? Reader survey, part 2

Thanks to those of you who responded to part 1 of my reader survey. Part 1 is here if you didn't get a chance to respond, or would like to see the responses thus far.

Since I started this blog in March 2007, several types of posts have been featured, including:

For lack of a better description, I'm trying to "build a better blog."  What would you like to see here? (Yes, that means you!) Some of the above posts, or something else? Is looking at my progress enough, or would you prefer more educational material?

I'll have one more "reader survey" post later this week. In the meantime, please take this opportunity to help me provide you with interesting and relevant content.

Thank you!

8 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

My own opinion is that counted thread folks know more about technique than us painted canvas people. So I love seeing techniques, learning new stitches, and finding out things like you find "railroading" not always a good way to stitch, too.

Since I don't stitch samplers or many charted pieces or do any reproduction stitching like needlebooks, etc., I enjoy seeing the range of designs available for these pieces. Your WIP series was great fun for me.

My favorite blogs teach me things and when it comes to counted thread, I have a LOT to learn!

Carol said...

I LOVE how the blog has been --- one can't ever have enough tutorials, and your works in progress are inspirational. So I'd say more of the same, please!

Don't forget Erin, either... we all look forward to seeing photos of her and hearing about her progress!

Edy said...

IMHO, your posts are (and have been) wonderful. I love seeing what you are up to and how you are doing it.
I also need to see Erin at least every two weeks!

mskathk said...

Make mine the 3rd vote for Erin! I read yours and other blogs to connect on 2 levels: anything stitch related and everything life related.

MeganH said...

Technique how-tos and in depth stitch studies (always hungry for knowledge)

Ginny B said...

I'm not sure I would fiddle with things too much. Do you enjoy the mix you've been doing? I enjoy every post. Cross stitch is my favorite, but learning new stitches of all types is always great. The WIP review was inspirational - I've begun to take pix of my own WIPs, with comments such as yours. If nothing else, I can shuffle all the pix around as though they were cards! And I really love seeing Erin's bright smile. How you manage a child, a husband, a job, exquisite, varied embroidery work and doing this blog is beyond me. Woman, you deserve to do whatever you want to--we know it'll be good.

Katrina said...

Everything sounds interesting to me!

Definitely bits and pieces about Erin too and I love seeing your work as it progresses.

Anonymous said...

I think that you mix things up well on your blog. I often wonder if my blog could use something new. I just keep track of my projects and love watching others progress.