/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Saturday, November 1, 2008

October recap, November goals

Somehow I managed to miss posting a recap and goals for the last few months. Anyway, here's what I accomplished in October:

  • Started and finished Cancer Awareness Heart.
  • Started Carolyn Mitchell's My Way and finished enough for my class next weekend.
  • Continued working on Chris Berry's Tudor Style Purse.
  • Picked up Martha Wilkins after almost a year's hiatus, and finished another band.
  • Took a class with a local teacher for a Bargello needlecase.
  • Started EGA GCC Summer Dream by Luan Callery (pics later today or tomorrow).
  • Purchased some sampler goodness from Gay Ann Rogers.
My WIP pile is growing again...

******************************************
For November, here are my goals:
  • Blog more (in the spirit of National Blog Posting Month, though I'm not committing to a post every day).
  • Enjoy the My Way class.
  • Finish Jim Wurth's Peace Tree so I'll be ready to start the last ornament when it shows up this month.
  • Continue working on Summer Dream.
  • Finish a few of the smaller WIPs kicking around here!
I can foresee another round of my WIP-loss challenge starting fairly soon!

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Hi Jeanne,

Great progress!

I'm looking forward to seeing your November projects. :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Mary Corbet said...

Aargh. Your goals reminded me that it's already the beginning of November!

Looks like a good list to keep you busy - I'm looking forward to the updates!