/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Monday, June 30, 2008

WIP progress

So far, my rotation has been working! Unfortunately, I don't make much progress on any given day, so I'm uninspired to share it here regularly.

Cinders is nearing completion. I still need to stitch the vest, her hair, some random bricks in the background, and finish the coal scuttle and outlining. I'm thinking of stitching the vest in the darkest green from the wall. What do you think?
I've been making good progress on ScottLee, too.Note: I've removed any comments/pictures about Gay Ann's mystery at her request, to be posted at a later date. If anyone was upset by my early posting of this photo, I apologize. It was a lack of judgment on my part.

4 comments:

Cyn said...

Hi Jeanne,

I think the dark green from the wall would look great on Cinder's vest.

You are making great progress on Mystery in a Corner! I still haven't bought my supplies as I haven't had time to get to my LNS. I'm not sure if I'm going to use colors that I like or really challenge myself by picking colors that I don't like as much. Hmmmm... Something to play with when I next go to my LNS.

Thanks for posting pictures of Step 2. I also want to accent the metallic as opposed to the cotton so this will really help me with my color selection!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Your Cinders project looks fantastic.

Also love how ScottLee looks. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

Mystery in a Corner. Wow, what a surprise to see all that you have done so far on it. I had been wondering what was going to be in those mystery corners, now I have a little idea. the mystery is slowly vanishing :-)

I imagine that I will receive mine around the 10th or 11th of July if Gay Ann mails most of them after July 4th, so plenty of time for me to continue working on other projects.

Keep up the good work!

Pierrette =^..^=

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Jeanne, I am wondering if the wall green will be as strong as the dish green in the vest? If so, that's too much in my opinion. But you could mix green and charcoal to mute it....

Thanks for posting progess photos. I can see why GAR would ask you not to reveal surprises but I'm not all all offended. After all, I am in awe at all you achieve!
Jane/Chilly Holler

Miriam said...

What an amazing design is Cinders! I never saw it before.

Miriam
http://borduurblog.blogspot.com