/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Thursday, May 1, 2008

April recap & May goals

Sometime in mid-April, I realized that I neglected to write any goals for the month! Here's a recap of April:

******************************************
For May, here are my goals:
  • Keep blogging, aiming for 3-4 posts per week.
  • Finish Cinders.
  • Finish Winds of Color.
  • Start Mystery in a Corner (especially since I have to lead the project at my ANG meeting on 5/14)
  • Start the next Jim Wurth piece, if it arrives early enough in the month.
I hope everybody has a good month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeanne - I have been waiting as patiently as I can, LOL, but enough is enough - please move Winds of Color to the TOP of your list. I am so intrigued by this piece and I want to see it FINISHED!

Well, ok, I guess the first thing on your list can stay there - otherwise how am I going to see that lovely lady? But all that blogging had better not interfere with your stitching on her, ok?

< grin >

Jocelyn