/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Sunday, December 2, 2007

November Recap & December goals

Despite a few changes in plan (like posting every day and a change in the UFO strategy), I did fairly well this past month. Here were my goals for November:

I also went though my baskets, boxes, closets, and drawers to find and list all of my WIPs & UFOs. I found forty-two pieces that had some amount of stitching done. Several of these are very small pieces, like ornaments or scissors fobs, and others are medium to large pieces. I can't see why those shouldn't count on my WIP-loss challenge, so I'm going to concentrate on getting some of these done in the near future.

******************************************
For December, here are my goals:
  • Keep blogging! (Though maybe not quite as frequently.)
  • Finish Traditional Elegance.
  • Finish at least 2 small UFOs.
  • Finish at least 1 additional medium-sized UFO.
Here's hoping I work through my challenge soon so I can start one of my GCCs!

No comments: