/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

An obligatory post

Not too bad - this is only my second post all month where I really have nothing to share. It's just a post for the sake of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month), wherein I've pledged to post every day this month. Only 3 days left to go, and I'll probably slack off a bit. :-)

Some errands tonight kept me from stitching much. All I managed to do tonight was to rip out the center acorn from Traditional Elegance. It's not worth a picture.

I do want to thank everyone who's posted comments lately - there have been quite a few! Thanks so much - it's good to know folks are reading, and if you leave your blog address (or post via your blogger profile), I do try to visit the blogs of those who comment here. I am notoriously bad at leaving comments, though. I need to work on that. Maybe that will be one of my New Years Resolutions! It's never to early to start thinking of those!

No comments: