/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Holiday Freebies

Not much to report on the stitching front today. I'm still ripping out and replacing acorns, but got a late start tonight since I was baking for the "winter feast" at work tomorrow.

Since I don't have progress to share, I thought I'd pass this along, instead. A few designers have started to come out with their holiday freebies:

  • Mirabilia's 2007 Cherub
  • Rosewood Manor's first ever "Christmas Gift": The Sugar Plum Tree
  • Victoria Sampler has three new holiday freebies in their "VS Club". (You may have to sign up (free!) to get access to these.)

That's all I know of so far. Thanks to Nora, Karen, and Thea for these great designs! If anybody knows of other designers who have released new holiday freebies, please let us know by leaving a comment. I'll be sure to add the links to this post.

No comments: