/** Google Analytics script below */ /** end Google Analytics script */

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bugs & a Berry

I've made a bit of progress on Fantasy Remembered this week.

The spider and her web are in! I'm really pleased with how it turned out - and it's SO simple to do! Just a bead, a wrapped knot, and a few straight stitches for the spider, and some long backstitches for the web.

I have a wingless dragonfly, too... the wings will be wired elements (like the leaves) and aren't done yet.


Felt padding has been added for the raised leaves and for the "fantasy fruit" (which look more like berries to me), and one of the berries is done. Long and short stitch is NOT one of my strengths, but I don't think the berry is too bad.

Here's the entire piece so far. (Click on the picture to enlarge!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The spiderweb and half dragonfly are beautiful. I love the bugle bead body on the dragonfly.